Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

Beacons in the Evening Sky...


Venus and Jupiter, two of the brightest planets in the night sky have been putting up a great view lately. It was actually pointed out by someone one night. I’ve been out almost every night then for a month and I can’t help but notice it. I learned that these two planets are bound to move closer to each other (until they pass another and part) and is seen at its best during this month. But I learned about this a little too late. That is when bedazzling nighttime walks in the park are over and just two days after I got back from an overnight camp at Mt. Batulao. Damn! I could have stayed up all night on top of that mountain.

Although learning about this phenomenon a little too late gives me some sort of regret until now, it definitely served as my beacons in the evening sky. Like a perfectly choreographed fireworks display, it was an especially stunning evenings which also taught me patience, acceptance and gave me hope. Evening at its greatest brilliance that I will never.ever.forget. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento