Huwebes, Hulyo 5, 2012


“I just want to know where I should stand before I take a dive.”

I thought I was doing myself a favor by being careful with my actions but I realized that I already took a plunge way before that. What I saw and perceived got into me. Because when a wonderful horizon presents itself right in front of you, you would always want to see more and you will make your way through. And how it made you feel makes you want to have a portion of that beauty to take home with you and hope that it lasts.

 I know I got myself to blame for half of everything and for immersing myself into this unfamiliar territory. Waves draw me into places and it makes me sink deeper and deeper each day. Sometimes, I want to go back to where I was and wonder if you would ever gently accompany me. I can barely swim, you already know that. Struggling to survive every single day is exhausting but until today, I know that I still want to stay afloat and patiently wait. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento